I don’t know about y’all, but the men in my family are all outdoorsmen. They either work outdoors, hunt, fish, camp, or all 4! Most years I have no clue what to get them for Christmas because it seems like they already have EVERYTHING. When I walk into their garages all I see is outdoorsy stuff…everywhere.
This post contains affiliate links.
Here are some items that every outdoorsman would LOVE in his stocking this year!
- Mini First Aid Kit– every outdoorsman/woman needs a first aid kit! I think all of their loved ones (like me) would agree.
- Pocket Knife– these are small, easy to carry, and a must have for fishing, hunting, and camping!
- Warm Outdoor Gloves– these next four items are for winter hunting purposes.
- Hand Warmers– these are so awesome, I love to put them in my shoes to keep my feet warm too 🙂
- Compass– Great gift for hikers and campers!
- Bluetooth Headphones– These are a splurge item, but for men who work outside or hike might love these. With no cords it will make it easier for them to be active while still listening to their music.