Even though we are inching our way out of soup season, I’m still hanging on to the cold and rainy couple days we have coming up. I LOVE soups, they are so easy to make! My favorite soup has always been baked potato soup, but it unfortunetly tends to be one of the more time-consuming soups. This quick potato soup recipe redefines the whole potato soup making process and I am IN LOVE! The ingredients literally took me maybe 10 minutes to throw in a pot.
- 30 oz bag of frozen diced hash browns
- 32 oz of chicken broth
- 10 oz can of cream of chicken soup
- 8 oz pkg. of cream cheese
- Toppings such as bacon bits, chives, and cheddar cheese optional
- In a large pot, empty bag of hash browns, chicken broth, and cream of chicken soup.
- In a microwave safe bowl melt cream cheese, then add it to the pot.
- Cook on low to medium heat for about 45 minutes or until hash browns are tender.
- Serve in a bowl and top with bacon bits, cheddar cheese, and chives.