We love to spend family time together and one fun way to do that is by checking off some of the fun activities on this Fall bucket list for families!
The best thing about bucket lists is that you can print them off to where your kids can help keep track of what you have and haven’t done as a family yet. It gets everyone excited to spend time with one another and keeps the family from getting bored on weekends.
If you can’t tell, I love bucket lists.
I want my kids to look back at their childhood and be filled with fun memories of things that we did together as a family when they were kids. Then hopefully they can pass that tradition down to their own kids!
Fall Bucket List for Families
- Visit a pumpkin patch
- Carve pumpkins
- Go trick or treating
- Go on a hay ride
- Make homemade apple cider
- Watch Halloween themed movies
- Visit a corn maze
- Make a list of what you are thankful for (great for Thanksgiving Day!)
- Go to a Fall festival
- Rake leaves…and then jump in them!
- Take outdoor family photos
- Bake a pie
- Make caramel apples
- Roast pumpkin seeds
- Go to a football game
- Go apple picking
- Make a Fall wreath
- Make pumpkin spiced lattes
- Have a backyard campfire
- Roast smores
- Make your own Halloween costume
- Make a Fall themed craft with leaves
- Have a Fall themed movie night in
- Go to a haunted house
These are just some of the super fun things that you can do during the Fall. I know that a lot of families out there have a lot of other Fall themed traditions like hosting a Halloween party or going horseback riding on Thanksgiving.