For the past week or so we have been moving into our new home and it has been absolutely exhausting. What I really wasn’t prepared for was eating fast food all week and I’m pretty tired of it! So the day we got our kitchen utensils unpacked I was searching for a good meal that wouldn’t take me too long to make. I had to call my mom up for this easy goulash recipe because this was my favorite meal that she used to make while I was growing up.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large yellow onion
- 3 cloves garlic (chopped)
- 3 cups water
- 2 (15oz) cans diced tomatoes
- 2 (15oz) cans tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 3 bay leaves
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups elbow macaroni
- Cook ground beef in skillet. Drain grease.
- Add onion and garlic, sauté until transparent.
- In a large pot combine meat, onion, and garlic with the water, diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, italian seasoning, bay leaves, soy sauce, salt, and macaroni.
- Allow to simmer until macaroni is tender.
If you like this, you might also like: