If you know me, you know I am a huge bookworm. I always have been. Growing up at my parent’s house my room started closing in on me with stacks and stacks of books. Sometimes I wish I would have saved the amount of money that I have spent on books over the years! They are totally worth the money to me though <3
Cozy Reader Club offers an amazing subscription service that will send you a box of goodies and a new book every month straight to your doorstep. I love this because I just don’t have the time I used to have to spend hours in a bookstore trying to find the perfect books. Cozy Reader Club was sweet enough to send me one of their subscription boxes and I FELL IN LOVE!
what is cozy reader club?
Cozy Reader Club is a subscription box service that will send you a new book each month plus several other items. Each box contains a recently released women’s fiction novel, artisan coffee, tea, or hot chocolate, beautiful handmade items, and gourmet handcrafted treats.
why should I subscribe to cozy reader club?
- If you are busy in your everyday life and don’t have the time to go and buy the items you need to pamper yourself.
- If you love to read.
- If you want to venture out and receive handcrafted items from vendors you haven’t discovered yet.
how much does cozy reader club cost?
Cozy Reader Club has two different subscription options:
Month to month subscription: $64.95 charged every month
3 month pre-pay: $180 charged every 3 months
in my box…
- The Children by Ann Leary – $26.99
- Remedy Teas, #17 Guava White – $7.28
- Being Apothecary, Sensual Bath Soak – $34.00
- Shady Creek Farm, Crochet Washcloth – $8.00
- Emmy’s Organics, Rasberry Macaroons – $2.99