I finished clean my kitchen challenge day 1 yesterday and now I am ready for day 2! For day 2 we are going to be cleaning all of the surfaces in the kitchen (besides the floor).
- Clean and wipe down all of the canisters and knickknacks in the kitchen.
- Wipe down the outsides of the cabinets where food might have splattered.
- Wash out and scrub the sink until it shines. If you spread baking soda and water paste over the sink it will make it easier to get clean.
- Dust the light in the kitchen and if there is a fan clean that too.
- Wash the windows and window sills in the kitchen.
- Wipe down all small appliances like the toaster or coffee maker.
- Lastly, clean the countertops with all purpose cleaner. I always do this at the end of the day because the dust tends to fall on the countertops as your cleaning the rest of the kitchen.
Now that we are done with this there is only ONE more day of deep cleaning your kitchen! If you missed day one click here.
If you want to use the same cleaning supplies company that I do check out Grove Collaborative. When you sign up you get some freebies too 😉