These chocolate peanut butter energy bites will fulfill your sweet tooth without the calories! No-bake and easy to make, my kind of recipe.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Bites
I love a good no-bake recipe. But when it is a SWEET no-bake recipe you can count me in x2. We made these on a whim the other night because I had a sweet tooth and no sweets in the house and my family ate 20 of them in about 2 days.
They’re THAT good.
So the fact that they are healthy too makes this just the ultimate recipe. Plus, if you are a Reese’s fan this peanut butter + chocolate combo will have you falling in love.
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Energy Bites
This is the list of ingredients you’ll need to make them:
- Old Fashioned Oats
- Peanut Butter
- Cocoa Powder
- Honey – this Manuka Honey we used from NOW Foods is the BEST honey I have ever had. I could literally eat it straight out of the jar and I have never felt that urge with honey before (haha!)
- Unsweetened Shredded Coconut – I get this from NOW Foods too.
To make them, you just combine all of the ingredients into a large bowl and mix well. If the mixture looks a little dry you can add more peanut butter or honey to them. Or if the mixture looks too wet you can add more oats!
After the ingredients are totally mixed, put the bowl into the refrigerator for about 30 minutes to make them less sticky and easier to roll into balls.
When they are chilled simply roll them into 1 inch balls and store in an airtight container in the fridge!
- 1 cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup unsweetened, shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix until evenly combined.
- Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Once chilled, roll into 1 inch balls.
- Store in refrigerator in an air tight container.