There is no better time to binge the Netflix shows you’ve missed than during a global pandemic… I mean really, what are we supposed to be doing right now!? I am about to start week 3 of isolation!
If you are bored to your core and need something to take your mind off of the state of the world right now try some of the most binge worthy shows on Netflix right now!
Binge Worthy Shows on Netflix
- Don’t F**k With Cats – A shocking online video brings together a widespread internet group of animal lovers out for justice. Their target, meanwhile, has more horrors planned.
- The Trials of Gabriel Fernandez – A boy’s brutal murder and the public trials of his guardians and social workers prompt questions about the system’s protection of vulnerable children.
- Pandemic: How to Prevent an Outbreak – In this docuseries, meet the heroes on the front lines of the battle against influenza and learn about their efforts to stop the next global outbreak.
- Cheer – In the small town of Corsicana, Texas, hard-driving head coach Monica Aldama demands perfection from her squad of competitive college cheerleaders.
- Making a Murderer – Filmed over 13 years, this real life thriller follows the unprecedented story of two men accused of a grisly crime they may not have committed.
- Abducted in Plain Sight – In this true crime documentary, a family falls prey to the manipulative charms of a neighbor, who abducts their adolescent daughter. Twice.
- Unbelievable – After a young woman is accused of lying about rape, two female detectives investigate a spate of eerily similar attacks.
- Outlander – This epic tale adapted from Diana Gabaldon’s popular series of fantasy romance novels focuses on the drama of two time crossed lovers.
- Spinning Out – A figure skating Olympic hopeful’s struggle to balance love, family and fragile mental health as her dream of winning takes a dizzying hold.
- Virgin River – After seeing an ad for a midwife, a recently widowed big-city nurse moves to the redwood forests of northern California, where she meets an intriguing man.
- Good Girls – Three suburban mothers suddenly find themselves in desperate circumstances and decide to stop playing it safe and risk everything to take their power back.
- Dead to Me – A hothead widow searching for the hit-and-run driver who mowed down her husband befriends and eccentric optimist who isn’t quite what what she seems.
- Ozark – A financial adviser drags his family from Chicago to the Missouri Ozarks, where he must launder $500 million in five years to appease a drug boss.
- You – A dangerously charming, intensely obsessive young man goes to extreme measures to insert himself into the lives of those he is transfixed by.
- The Sinner – When a chilling murder sends shockwaves through a small town, a haunted detective’s hunt for answers unravels a web of sinister secrets.
- The Stranger – When a stranger makes a shocking claim about his wife, family man Adam Price becomes entangled in a mystery as he desperately searches for answers.
- The Ranch – Bring a pro athlete didn’t pan out for Colt. Now he’s helping his dad and brother keep the ranch afloat, and figuring out how he fits into the family.
- Shameless – Meet the fabulously dysfunctional Gallagher family: Dad’s a drunk, Mom split a long time ago, and eldest daughter Fiona tries to hold the family together.
- Workin’ Moms – Maternity leave is over and it’s time for these four moms to return to work while navigating kids, bosses, love and life in modern-day Toronto.
- Weeds – A suburban mother starts selling marijuana to her affluent neighbors so she can maintain her comfortable lifestyle after her husband’s sudden death.
- Sex Education – Insecure Otis has all the answers when it comes to sex advice, thanks to his therapist mom. So rebel Maeve proposes a school sex- therapy clinic.
- Schitt’s Creek – Suddenly broke, the formerly filthy-rich Rose family is reduced to living in a ramshackle motel in a town they once bought as a joke: Schitt’s Creek.
Is reading more your jam? Try some of these romance reads to take your mind off of things!