Whether you are interested in blogging, a new blogger, or an experienced blogger you should be constantly trying to improve your knowledge on the subject. The rules and technique that come with blogging and social media are continuously changing. I am obsessed with reading blogs about how to improve my blog design, my social media sites, and the way I connect with brands to make money on my site!
Recently I have come across a SUPER efficient way to improve on my knowledge about blogging. Listening to podcasts allows me to do almost anything while I’m learning about blogging!
Podcasts are more than amazing! I can accomplish so much at one time. Not only can I accomplish more at one time, but I have gained so much more information about this business that I never could have gained from reading blogs. For me, listening to these bloggers who are making up to $100,000 dollars A MONTH tell you exactly how they are doing it is incredibly motivating.
Here is my list of podcasts that I keep up with. Every single one of these will help you improve your business in different ways!
- Blogger2Business Podacast– “The Blogger2Business podcast is produced to equip you with the latest tips and expert advice on how to run a successful blog that provides an income. We’ll cover topics ranging from monetizing your blog, blog design, WordPress tips and tricks to how to write your first eBook. Join us for interviews from real experts, giving practical insight into how to run a successful blog and how to monetize your blog. Blogger2Business – dedicated to helping you make your blogging dreams a reality.
- ProBlogger Podcast– “The ProBlogger Podcast is designed to help you build a better blog. With a mix of teaching, case studies and actionable challenges Darren Rowse will teach you to create compelling content, find readers for your blog, deepen the engagement you have with those readers and to make money through a variety of income streams so that you can sustain your blogging. Darren has been been blogging since 2002 and making a full time living from his blogs for over a decade. His blogs Digital-Photography-School.com and ProBlogger.net are read by over 5 million readers per month. If you’re looking to take your blogs to the next level and make money online – this is the podcast for you.”
- Smart Passive Income Podcast– “Pat Flynn from The Smart Passive Income Blog reveals all of his online business and blogging strategies, income sources and killer marketing tips and tricks so you can be ahead of the curve with your online business or blog. Discover how you can create multiple passive income streams that work for you so that you can have the time and freedom to do what you love, whether it’s traveling the world, or just living comfortably at home. Although Pat confesses he is not a millionaire, he’s been supporting his family 100% with passive income generated online, easily earning a six-figure salary while working only a few hours a week. Automation, outsourcing, crowdsourcing, search engine optimization, building authority and trust, niche sites, social media, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Podcasting, eBooks, online courses, affiliate marketing, getting things done and everything that works (and doesn’t work) to help you better understand how to crush it with your online business.”
- Food Blogger Pro Podcast– “The Food Blogger Pro Podcast helps both aspiring bloggers and seasoned bloggers alike in creating a beautiful, functional, and profitable blog.”
- Oh So Pinteresting Podcast– “Get the latest Pinterest news and tips to use in your social media marketing plan for your business. Cynthia Sanchez interviews social media experts, marketers and business owners to bring you the top actionable tips for success for using Pinterest for business. Find show notes and links at ohsopinteresting.com/podcast“
- Social Media Marketing Podcast– “Social Media Examiner’s Michael Stelzner helps your business navigate the social jungle with success stories and expert interviews from leading social media marketing pros. Discover how successful businesses employ social media, learn new strategies and tactics, and gain actionable tips to improve your social media marketing. Find show notes at http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/podcast/“